I went to Dr. David Spilkia for invisalign and it has been a great experience. He works very precisely, thoughtfully and his office is spotless. Highly professional, only uses clean new equipment, careful and thoughtful.... basically everything you'd wish your dentist to be! If you're looking for a cosmetic dentist in Philadelphia, PA - look no further!
~ Patti S.
Why is invisalign a great choice?
Invisalign is a wonderful way for patients to obtain straight teeth and a beautiful smile without traditional metal braces and orthodontics. Dr. Spilkia is a Certified Invisalign Preferred Provider that would be happy to arrange a complimentary consultation with patients interested in undergoing this exciting new way to realign teeth.
Invisalign is different from traditional orthodontics because it uses clear aligner trays. These aligners are removable and are made with medical grade plastic to fit over the patient's teeth. They fit tight enough to push the teeth into better positioning for a straighter, more attractive smile.
Why would I want it?
The key benefit of Invisalign is the clear aligner trays. Instead of having an orthodontist adhere metal brackets and wires over the teeth, these clear aligner trays allow patients to improve their smile in approximately the same amount of time as traditional metal orthodontics, but in a discreet, less noticeable way. The trays are switched out every two weeks to the next one in the series, and the teeth will gently be shifted into their proper place. Appointments are made with Dr. Spilkia approximately every six weeks in order to ensure that the treatment is progressing as initially planned. This allows him to check up and evaluate that all is well, and the patient will experience the results they desire.
The proper candidates for Invisalign are those who have crooked, misaligned teeth, and/or those who have spaces and gaps. Patients can be of all ages, as Invisalign is made for both teenagers and adults. It is important that a patient considering Invisalign be committed to the process, as compliance is essential for seeing the proper results. Dr. Spilkia will consult with patients regarding the importance of compliance and how non-compliance can drastically change the course of treatment and result in more expenses and less effectiveness.
If you are a teen or adult who is looking to realign your smile, call Dr. Spilkia today to schedule a complimentary consultation appointment to learn about the benefits of Invisalign and find out if it is the right orthodontic treatment for you! Not only can you receive the orthodontic treatment you want, but also you will be able to do so without the embarrassment of hiding your smile behind metal orthodontia.
- Invisalign Dentist Near Me In Philadelphia - Is there an Invisalign dentist near me in Philadelphia?
- Clear Aligners Philadelphia - Philadelphia patients can straighten teeth discreetly with clear aligners
- Invisalign Dentist Northeast Philadelphia - Straighten your teeth discreetly with Invisalign Certified Preferred Dentist in Northeast Philadelphia
- Clear Braces in Northeast Philadelphia PA - What are the benefits of Clear Braces in Northeast Philadelphia, PA?
- Safe Orthodontics Philadelphia - Philadelphia patients seek safe Orthodontics for improving their smile
- Invisalign in Philadelphia - Why might patients consider Invisalign in Philadelphia?
- Invisalign Braces Philadelphia - What are the Benefits of Invisalign Braces for Philadelphia residents?
- Invisalign Braces Dentist Philadelphia - How do Philadelphia Invisalign braces work to straighten and realign teeth?
- Dentist Philadelphia Clear Braces - Why might a Philadelphia Dentist suggest Clear Braces such as Invisalign?
- Invisalign Philadelphia PA - Who in Philadelphia, PA area is an appropriate candidate for Invisalign Orthodontics?