Cosmetic dental office in Philadelphia, PA offers aesthetic treatments for smile enhancement
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but what about a smile? Your smile is the first impression you give to others, so it should speak of the confidence and integrity you want to reflect. Unfortunately, not everyone has a naturally beautiful smile, and many patients struggle with problems such as missing, broken, or stained teeth. With the help of a cosmetic dental office in Philadelphia, PA, patients looking for an “aesthetic dentist near me” can achieve the smile of their dreams!
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a specific field of dentistry that focuses on the aesthetic appearance of the smile. In addition to restoring a smile’s functionality and health, cosmetic dentistry procedures can also enhance the appearance of the teeth and gums. Dr. David Spilkia and his team are excited to offer a variety of treatments that can be used for smile enhancement including, but not limited to:
- Dental implants – missing teeth dramatically affect both the appearance and function of the smile. With dental implants, patients can replace one or more teeth within the smile using a permanent titanium post that functions as a tooth root once did. By placing a dental implant and restoring the top portion called the abutment, patients can enjoy an improved appearance.
- Porcelain veneers – disguising imperfections of the teeth near the front of the smile is easy with porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers, or “dental veneers,” are commonly used by cosmetic dentists to address aesthetic problems on the front of the smile. These restorations will last many years with proper care and can address several issues, including misaligned, gapped, or broken teeth.
- Professional teeth whitening – while over-the-counter whitening toothpaste, strips, and trays may help patients who need mild bleaching of the teeth, professional-grade whitening options are best for those who have moderate to severe staining. Our team uses both in-office and take-home whitening kits which allow patients to brighten their teeth significantly either at the practice or in the privacy of their own home.
- Clear orthodontics – misaligned and crooked teeth may be a problem for patients, but many patients avoid this conversation with their dentist for fear they will need metal bracket and wire braces. With Invisalign and Six Month Smiles, patients can address misalignment through more aesthetically pleasing alternatives.
- Composite resin bonding – tooth-colored materials such as composite resin bonding can be used for filling cavities or repairing broken and chipped teeth. This material, also known as dental bonding, is versatile and can provide same-day results for imperfections.
- Gum recontouring – sometimes patients have a more “gummy smile” due to excess gum tissue. With gum recontouring solutions, Dr. David Spilkia can create better harmony and balance while enhancing the patient’s natural smile.
Request an Appointment
Call our practice today!
Schedule a consultation visit with Dr. David Spilkia to learn more about the cosmetic treatments that can be used to enhance your smile! Call (267) 463-2777 to reach our friendly front office team to request an appointment, and pay us a visit at 7052-56 Frankford Avenue, Philadelphia, PA, located two blocks from Frankford and Cottman Avenues. We are always accepting new patients and families seeking comprehensive dental care with a cosmetic focus!
Dr. David Spilkia - David Spilkia Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
Among the range of cosmetic and general dentistry procedures provided by Dr. Spilkia are restorative dentistry, dental implants, smile makeovers, and Invisalign orthodontics.