Where can I find a cosmetic dentistry practice near me in the area of Philadelphia?
Are you searching for a dental practice “near me” that offers cosmetic dentistry procedures? Are you interested in working with a dentist who is committed to providing aesthetic services as well as general and restorative dentistry treatments? Do you want a dental team in the Philadelphia, PA area who is interested in helping every patient in the household with their oral health care needs? If this sounds like a dream to you, consider connecting with the staff of David Spilkia Family and Cosmetic Dentistry!
What is cosmetic dentistry?
Dr. David Spilkia is a dentist who offers cosmetic dentistry procedures for new and existing patients in the practice. His facility offers a wide variety of aesthetic treatments for patients to consider. These include some of the following:
- Porcelain veneers – veneers are thin porcelain facings used to cover common imperfections on the anterior teeth
- Professional teeth whitening – brighten the teeth dramatically in just one appointment!
- Invisalign – avoid braces and consider the benefits of aligner tray therapy with Invisalign
- Dental implants – replace missing teeth in a permanent manner
- Composite resin bonding – disguise imperfections with composite resin bonding, or use for tooth-colored fillings for the treatment of decay
Which treatment is right for me?
The best way to decide if a cosmetic procedure is appropriate for your smile is to call Dr. David Spilkia today to book a consultation appointment and initial evaluation. Patients can take this time to build a positive relationship with the dentist and determine what treatments may be used to enhance the appearance of the smile. Patients can build not only a beautiful smile, but amazing self-confidence with cosmetic dentistry!
Schedule a visit with Dr. David Spilkia!
Patients in and around the area of Philadelphia, PA are welcome to contact the team of David Spilkia Family and Cosmetic Dentistry to learn about the benefits of cosmetic dentistry. Our practice is conveniently located in Philadelphia, PA at 7052-56 Frankford Avenue and can be reached for an appointment at (267) 463-2777.