Dental office in Philadelphia, PA offers restorative dentistry
Philadelphia, PA dental office, David Spilkia Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, provides patients with restorative dentistry solution. The smile is the first thing others notice about a person, and when it is not at its best, it can leave a negative first impression. Patients are welcome to visit Dr. David Spilkia to learn about the benefits of restorative dentistry.
What is restorative dentistry?
Restorative dentistry focuses on repairing the smile’s appearance, function, and health. It includes a variety of procedures such as:
- Dental fillings – fillings are often used for addressing cavities. Our practice uses aesthetic fillings made from composite resin bonding that ensures safety and a natural appearance.
- Dental bonding – instead of using porcelain veneers, some patients prefer dental bonding which is a resin material that can be used to restore broken teeth or disguise gaps between the anterior teeth.
- Crowns – crowns are versatile restorations used in many instances. They can be used to place over a dental implant to act as a false tooth or to cover a tooth that may be broken or weakened.
- Bridges – replacing missing teeth in an economical manner with a permanent option can be achieved with the use of dental bridges. Bridges are made of porcelain and look completely natural within the smile.
- Dentures – full and partial dentures can replace one or more teeth within the smile for patients in the Philadelphia, PA area.
- Dental implants – the gold standard in tooth replacement is that of the dental implant, a titanium post placed into the bone of the jaw to act as a tooth root and restored with a denture, crown, or a bridge.
Schedule a visit today
Dr. David Spilkia is pleased to provide a wide range of services. Patients seeking quality care can contact David Spilkia Family and Cosmetic Dentistry today for an appointment.