Philadelphia area practice offers a wide range of dental restoration services
At David Spilkia Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, our professionals are proud to offer a selection of treatments that can be used alone or in combination to provide a beautiful, healthy smile. Missing teeth, broken teeth, misalignment, staining, and more, can detract from the appearance of the smile and cause patients to feel self-conscious about the way they look. Thanks to cosmetic dentistry, patients can speak to a dentist about enhancing their teeth and smiling again without hesitation.
Dental restoration can be done in one appointment or several. Some patients choose to have their treatments done over the course of time. However, others may choose to have several services done at once to reduce the number of appointments. In fact, some procedures can be combined and done all in one visit. Patients considering a number of treatments at once may speak to our front office team about financing their services to make them more affordable with payments.
Dental solutions may include the following services:
- Invisalign – Invisalign is an orthodontic alternative considered by many patients who want a more discreet option when compared to traditional orthodontia. This method uses clear aligner trays to reposition the teeth within the dental arch and fix poor bite alignment.
- Dentures – when one or more teeth are missing, dentures can be considered as a temporary or long-term solution. They are made with quality materials to ensure longevity.
- Porcelain Veneers – veneers are thin facings bonded over the front of teeth to cover imperfections that may negatively impact the appearance of the smile. They are fast, simple, and affordable.
- Teeth Whitening – a brighter smile is often high on the list of desired improvements for many of our patients, so we provide professional teeth bleaching options for men and women who are seeking dramatic enhancement.
- Dental Implants – titanium posts that are fabricated to act as tooth roots can be placed into the bone of the jaw and provide a foundation for anchoring dental bridges, dentures, or dental crowns.
- Gum Disease Treatment and Prevention – periodontal disease is a serious, chronic issue that can develop due to poor oral health. With prevention techniques as well as proper diagnosis and treatment, patients can keep their smiles healthy for years to come!