General dentist in Philadelphia offers wide range of restorative services
Patients located in and around the Philadelphia area who are interested in visiting a general dentist are often unaware that many general dentists also offer restorative services. Restorative dentistry is a field of dentistry that focuses on repair. This may mean replacing missing teeth, orthodontic work to reposition teeth, or even porcelain veneers to cover damaged teeth.
Restorative services are often requested by patients in our practice who want to enhance the way they look. This is why we encourage patients to take the time to learn about all we have to offer. Some common treatments used in our practice to repair the smile include:
- Dental implants – these titanium posts are placed during oral surgery into the jaw bone and are basically tooth root replacements that can be restored with dentures, crowns, or dental bridges.
- Veneers – porcelain veneers are popular for patients who have imperfections affecting the teeth near the front of the mouth that are shown when smiling or talking. These are essentially ceramic facings bonded over the front of teeth to cover issues such as misalignment, breakage, permanent staining, and gaps between teeth.
- Invisalign – orthodontic treatment doesn’t have to be done with metal brackets and wires. Invisalign offers an alternative that is more discreet but can still address misalignment of the dental arch and bite.
- Six Month Smiles – this orthodontic treatment uses special brackets and wires but are tooth-colored and faster in providing amazing results for the anterior teeth.
- Dentures – repairing missing teeth can be done with partial or full dentures, both readily available at David Spilkia Family and Cosmetic Dentistry.
In order to determine the best restorative procedure for your smile, it is important to book a consultation appointment and initial examination with Dr. David Spilkia. During this time, he can assess your situation and find out which treatments may be best suited for your specific needs and desires. He can develop a treatment plan that fits your budget and ensure that you can enjoy the smile of your dreams with quality services available through his state-of-the-art practice.
Dr. David Spilkia - David Spilkia Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
Among the range of cosmetic and general dentistry procedures provided by Dr. Spilkia are restorative dentistry, dental implants, smile makeovers, and Invisalign orthodontics.