Get a whiter, brighter smile with teeth whitening in Northeast Philadelphia
Do you begin each day with a cup (or two) of coffee? Or perhaps you love to enjoy a glass of red wine with dinner. Consuming these or other stain causing beverages and foods, can leave teeth looking dark and dingy. If any of your friends or family members has ever had professional teeth whitening from a dentist, you are aware of the amazing results that can be achieved. At David Spilkia Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we offer patients the advantages of teeth whitening solutions to transform your smile.
The causes of tooth stains:
- Foods and Beverages. The biggest offenders are red wine, coffee, tea, soda, red pasta sauce, certain acidic fruits.
- Smoking. The nicotine can turn teeth yellow and cause brown spots.
- Age. Teeth naturally begin to appear darker as we age.
- Genetics. The natural color of your teeth is largely out of your control. The color your teeth are from an early age impacts how white they stay later in life.
- Bruxism. Grinding or clenching of the teeth can cause dark spots to appear around the edges of teeth.
Professional teeth whitening solutions under the supervision of a dentist will produce results that are quicker and whiter than over the counter solutions. Patients can enjoy a stronger bleaching agent, protective measures for the gums, and the peace of mind that comes with supervision from a qualified dentist.
One of the most popular options for whitening is the KöR deep bleaching system. It is safe on the teeth and gums, while also being a proven way to get teeth as much as sixteen shades whiter. The KöR whitening gel is absorbed by the teeth and dissolves stains and discoloration. The best part is most patients report little to no sensitivity with this method.
This In-office whitening gives patients the results they want quickly. You can come into our office for a single appointment and leave with a sparkling smile.
A whiter smile can help boost confidence and improve the way you feel about yourself. To schedule your whitening consultation in the Northeast Philadelphia area, call us today.
Back to Teeth Whitening Home Page
Dr. David Spilkia - David Spilkia Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
Among the range of cosmetic and general dentistry procedures provided by Dr. Spilkia are restorative dentistry, dental implants, smile makeovers, and Invisalign orthodontics.