How to rate top cosmetic dentists in Philadelphia area
Cosmetic dentistry can make your smile come back to life. Numerous procedures and treatments are available and easily accessible thanks to advances in dental technologies. With many cosmetic dentists in practice in the Philadelphia area, how do you find the right doctor for your needs? You may wish to consider several factors such as:
What experience and skills does the dentist possess?
Is a comprehensive array of services available in one location?
Does the dentist provide emergency care?
Is the emphasis of the practice on patient comfort and convenience?
At Spilkia Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, Dr. David Spilkia has been caring for the smiles of his patients for nearly 30 years. A graduate of the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Dr. Spilkia is one of the top, highly rated dentists in Philadelphia and Northeast Philadelphia.
Our team of friendly professionals understands how busy family life can be. That’s why we provide a complete range of dental care for your whole family, including family, cosmetic, restorative, and emergency dentistry.
If your smile has dimmed over time, or if you are looking to correct lifelong problems, our cosmetic treatments can redesign your smile, restoring broken, discolored, cracked, gapped, missing, or uneven teeth with individual services or combinations of procedures, such as:
- Professional teeth whitening – sometimes, just simply brightening your smile can achieve dramatic results. With the KöR in-office Deep Bleaching System, your smile can become up to 16 shades whiter in just one hour, with little to no sensitivity. KöR Deep Bleaching is the only whitening system that has been ranked as “Best Product.”
- Porcelain veneers – one of the easiest ways to transform your smile is with porcelain veneers. Because porcelain is a material that has similar light-reflecting characteristics as natural tooth enamel, it produces natural looking results. Also referred to as dental laminates, veneers are ultra-thin strips of porcelain that are custom-designed to fit over your teeth and change the appearance of the color, size, shape, or alignment, giving you that “movie-star” smile.
- Dental implants – replacing the root of a missing tooth or teeth, implants are posts of titanium that are inserted into the jawbone, fusing with the bone for ultimate stability and comfort. Topped with a natural looking artificial tooth, called a crown, implants can last a lifetime and strengthen the bone for a sturdier foundation for remaining teeth.
- Crowns and bridges – crowns, also called caps, may be used independently to cover and protect a damaged or unattractive tooth, or may be used in conjunction with implants or bridges. A bridge, as the name suggests, spans a gap of missing teeth, and it is anchored on both sides with crowns.
- Orthodontics – for those who desire straighter teeth, we offer two convenient options. Invisalign are comfortable, invisible, removable alignment trays that gently shift teeth into proper position. Six Month Smiles is a cosmetic system that uses tooth-colored braces to straighten the teeth that show in your smile, in as little as six months.
- Dental bonding and tooth-colored fillings can also improve the appearance of your smile.
Understanding that emergencies can occur at any time, we offer on-call emergency care and have reserved times for urgent care in our daily schedule. With convenient evening and weekend hours, an online scheduling system, and a goal to provide painless, professional dental care, we are known for patient-centered care.
For your healthiest and happiest smile, call our offices today at (267) 463-2777.
Dr. David Spilkia - David Spilkia Family and Cosmetic Dentistry
Among the range of cosmetic and general dentistry procedures provided by Dr. Spilkia are restorative dentistry, dental implants, smile makeovers, and Invisalign orthodontics.